Warrior's Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Whispers

The tales from long ago echo in whispers. The echoes lack meaning without us to make sense of them. As we delve into these messages from the cats of the past, we learn of tales from distant places in time.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiba

questions? Empty
PostSubject: questions?   questions? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 am

i have a few questions?
what do we do here?
how do i post things/ drawings/ characters etc?
when do we begin the role play?
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions?   questions? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 pm

I moved this post to the FAQ (I newly added an FAQ section, sorry I hadn't had it up before.)

Can you go more in depth into your first question? By 'what do we do here?' do you mean, 'what do we do in IvyClan Camp' (where you previously posted this topic) or what do we do on this site in general?

Secondly, I am working on making the personal gallery for our users work for everyone. For now, we may be thinking of posting a category for user artwork.

Please go here; [Only admins are allowed to see this link] to post your character. Click on the green Character Sheet link, copy the text on that forum, and post a new topic on the link I gave you, pasting the character sheet you copied and filling it out.

Once your character has been approved by an administrator you may role play in the Clan categories. Join in where you see other people posting if you would like.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorswhispers.forumotion.com

questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Whispers :: Sign Up :: FAQ-
Jump to: