Warrior's Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Whispers

The tales from long ago echo in whispers. The echoes lack meaning without us to make sense of them. As we delve into these messages from the cats of the past, we learn of tales from distant places in time.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Willow
Admin
Willow

Camp Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Willowstar padded into an ivy filled clearing. Rock faces jutted out towards the clearing like cliffs, and a mixture of moss and ivy grew to cover them almost completely.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorswhispers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

"Yay Sunny!" Ghostpaw yowled, happy for her clanmate. "I hope everyone else thinks your as good as I do. Your going to make an great medcine cat Sunny." Ghostpaw touched noses with Sunny before she turned her attention to Willowstar. "So Willowstar do you want me to go get that moss now?" Even though she was excited for her clanmate, her paws aere itching to get out of camp.
Back to top Go down
mamading1

mamading1

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Sunny smiled at Ghostpaw as she nosed him, and he thought about his opportunity to...

"Wait... did you say StarClan?"
Back to top Go down
FoxenEchoFlash
Admin
FoxenEchoFlash

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:00 am

Flashfire tilted his head "Yes? One of the important duties of a medicine cat is to share tongues with the cats of StarClan every half moon."
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.deviantart.com/
mamading1

mamading1

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 am

Sunny simply blinked, then shrugged. If he had to pretend to talk to ghosts, it wasn't much skin off his nose. There was that one shred of doubt, however, that he would eventually be found out... but he'd build that web when he got to it.

"Okay then, if you say so. I don't know much about it, I was just checking."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Willowstar nodded. "I will announce this to the Clan now." She turned to Ghostpaw first; "Go ahead, Ghostpaw. You already know the news." With that, Willowstar climbed to her den entrance, it stood tall over the Camp in the cliff face. "Let all of those old enough to climb the Ivy walls on their own gather here in the Clearing for an announcement!" She yowled, her voice echoing through the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"Flashfire you said you know a good place for moss? Is it the spot near the river? There always seems to be plenty of moss there." Ghostpaw thought that no cat would ever be as interested in moss as she was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
FoxenEchoFlash
Admin
FoxenEchoFlash

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 pm

"That would be a good place for moss, the only problem is most of it is damp from the spray from the river. You'd have to wait for it to dry. There is an area further from the river that has a good supply of drier moss." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 am

(Fox, you can accept my charrie now if you'd like XD I'm mot going to edit him)
A big white tom emerged from the fresh-kill pile. He was going to pick out prey and ask Williwstar to eat with him. 'What could this be about?' he thought to himself. Ashear went towards Flashfire and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am

"Hi Ashear. And thanks Flashfire I think I know the place your talking about. Near the big hazel bush on the oaks?" Seeing as she didn't have a mentor for her first moon in Ivyclan she had plenty of time to explore and had memorized most of the woods near the camp and the river, the border between Ivyclan and Darkclan.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Ashear nodded his head towards Ghostpaw. "Congratulations on finally getting a mentor. It is always an honor to be taught by the Leader." He walked quietly towards the center of the clearing, being respectful of the announcement.

Willowstar saw that the Camp had gathered once again. "Today we will accept one cat as our Medicine Cat! For a long time, IvyClan has gone without a trained medicine cat- That changes today as Sunspotpelt has accepted the position!" She looked out at the cats. "I will travel with him to speak with StarClan tonight; Flashfire will look over the Camp while we are gone." She turned and stepped back down to the Clearing. 'I will need to find Ghostpaw soon and let her know she will be coming with us; every cat must take a trip to StarClan's most recognized place of worship.' She thought to herself. (Worship was not the word I wanted to use XD oh well)
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 pm

"Thanks Ashear. Yes I know. before I came to the clans a cat we met told us of the great cats and their leaders that live here. It was those stories that kept me going after my mother died..." Ghostpaws voice trailed off as she thought about her mothers death. "I'll see you later Ashear I have to go collect moss. It's my first duty as an apprentice!" Ghostpaw padded of to find Willowstar to tell her she was heading off.
Back to top Go down
FoxenEchoFlash
Admin
FoxenEchoFlash

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Flashfire purred at the thought of their new medicine cat. Sunny seemed capable and they definitely needed a medicine cat. Leaf-bare was right around the corner and the thought of sickness was always frightening for any cat.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Willowstar spotted Ghostpaw across the small crowd of cats, and headed her way. "Ghostpaw, before you head out I need to tell you that we will be traveling tonight. It may be best, actually, if you saved your energy and stayed in camp." She spoke clearly, of course if Ghostpaw really wanted to gather moss, Willowstar would not deprive her of her duties.
Back to top Go down
mamading1

mamading1

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Sunny just stayed with Willow through this whole mess. Though, if the leader was coming with him, he knew he couldn't just straight-up make everything up. This was going to be a tough string to untangle... maybe he could use a venom that causes illusions to be seen... no, he wouldn't do that to Willowstar, for she still frightened him after their first encounter. This was going to be much more difficult than he previously assumed... but, like any good spider, he could spin a back-up web with a little bit of time.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 pm

"Oh,Okay then Willowstar." Ghostpaw wasn't entirely sure where they were going but she knew it was a tradition for all new apprentices to share tounges with Starclan. "Would you like to get something to eat with me Willowstar?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Willowstar dipped her head to Ghostpaw. "That sounds good Ghostpaw. We will need food to keep up our strength, the way to StarClan's meeting place is long." She looked over to the fresh-kill pile, then to Sunspotpelt. "You should come and eat with us as well Sunny."
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 am

Ghostpaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a nice fat mouse for her self "So where should we sit Willowstar?" Ghostpaw mumbled round here mouse.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:38 am

Willowstar looked back to the fresh-kill pile and walked after Ghostpaw. She picked up a thrush, then motioned to the foot of her den where she usually ate*
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:31 am

"Okay" Ghostpaw felt so honoured to be sitting with Willowstar here."Willowstar..." started when she sat down "Do you think.. well I know it's silly but.. do you think that maybe even though she wasn't a clan cat my mother.. my mother might be there tonight? With Starclan?" Ghostpaw was on the verge of tears, but if there was even a small chance her mother would be there she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Willowstar sat with her prey, she took a bite while Ghostpaw spoke, then swallowed as she finished. She looked at the apprentice thoughtfully "Well, Ghostpaw, there is always a chance. I'm sure our warrior ancestors come down to all cats when they pass away, and will ask if they want to join StarClan's ranks. I'm sure if they told her you were on your way to IvyClan, that she would be up there to be closer to you." She nodded to Ghostpaw and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:17 pm

"Thank you Willowstar." Ghostpaw nodded and took a bite of her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Willowstar nodded once again. "Perhaps you will see her tonight- Of course, you will not be asked to sleep with StarClan tonight, but it is always a possibility when one is so close to them."
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 am

Ghostpaw simply nodded and kept eating.

Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Willowstar finished up her meal and stood. "Are you ready, Ghostpaw? We will be leaving soon, I will get Sunspotpelt."
Back to top Go down
Ghosty

Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 pm

"I'm ready," Ghostpaw was now feeling more confident than ever that she had made the right choice to continue her journey after her mother died. She was finally home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4